The roots of Roulette can be traced back to the 18th century in France, where the game was named after the French word meaning little wheel. Over the years, other versions of the game were designed such as American Roulette and European Roulette. We have gathered some fun facts of Roulette to spice up your play!
1. Have you heard of Ashley Revell? If not then you will be surprised to hear about his extraordinary experience at Las Vegas. While many would bet $1 only, Ashley placed an eye popping total of $135,000 on a single spin. He dropped it all on red. Time stood still making it cliché but the outcome was surreal! Ashley won £153,680 when the ball came to rest on number seven Red!
2. There have been many attempts to beat the odds. Some developed systems such as lucky underwear, charm bracelet, rabbit foot, monkey paws and praying to meticulously designed strategies. These have taken years to come up with and make top notch. None of these have been conclusively proven to work however many goes by it.
3. Can you imagine what it’s like seeing your number twice in a row? Now if that happened seven consecutive times? This is just what occurred back in 2012 when a wheel at the Rio in Las Vegas hit the number 19 seven consecutive times. It is still blurry as to whether the wheel wasn’t seated properly but either way, it took place!
4. Roulette is believed to be a heavily male dominated casino game, but is that true? The truth is that female players’ enjoy roulette even more that you would expect. Recent statistics show that the fellow male players’ are only 8% above female gamblers. Roulette at Spin and Win Casino is however equally enjoyed by both genders!
5. Do you think that a poorly seated wheel can make you very rich? This only applies at land based destinations where it can happen at very rare occasions. Roulette relies on physics. There are a number of factors that determines where the ball bounces and lands. This also includes where the ball initially lands, the speed of the wheel and nicks on the wheel and so on. Everything fall upon randomness but this is not the case when the wheel itself is poorly seated. It pays to stand around and watch for poorly seated wheels in a live casino before you place your bets!
You can play the different variations of the devil’s game at Spin and Win Casino under the tab wholly dedicated to it!