Spin and Win is dedicated to bringing you the finest and latest online casino games!
Start your gaming experience with a special 100% first deposit bonus up to £100 and double up playing our amazing slots including: Cleopatra, Rainbow Riches, Lady Luck Deluxe, Mighty Zeus, Buffalo Wild and so many more.
Wait, there is more! You'll also get 1 spin at the Netent Wheel where you can spin yourself up to 100 Spins for FREE! Use your free spins on slots like Gonzo's Quest, Starburst or Berryburst.
Enjoy your first deposit offer and let the good times roll!
Terms & Conditions ⌄
- This offer is available to all successfully registered and verified players at Spinandwin.com
- This offer is valid on your 1st deposit of min £20 with a max bonus of £100.
- This bonus must be selected from the cashier and is not valid for deposits from Neteller.
- Real funds (deposit or winnings generated from playing with real funds) will be used first on your account provided that you do not have bonus win balance. In the event you have bonus wins balance, this will be used first.
- Once you have no real money remaining on your balance, your bonus will become playable and wagering requirements will need to be met prior to requesting a withdrawal.
- You are also able to place bets which consists of both real and bonus money, wins as a result from such a bet will be paid out proportionally in real and bonus money.
- Wagering requirements (WR) is 30 times the sum of your (deposit + bonus) amount on selected games found here.
- This bonus expires after 7 days unless otherwise stated.
- This deposit bonus can be used on any games in the match collection, which can be found here.
- Bets using the Gamble Feature do not count towards the wagering requirement.
- Wagers on Slots, scratch cards & arcade games contribute 100% towards WR.
- On completion of WR, both bonus and bonus winnings up to a maximum of £500 will be converted to real cash.
- Your deposit amount can be withdrawn at any time however, bonus and bonus wins will be declared null and void if the WR has not been met.
- Unless otherwise stated this promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion offered at spinandwin.com.
- Management reserves the right to withhold any bonus payment if it believes that the promotion has been abused and/or where the terms of the offer are not fulfilled, or any irregular wagering patterns are found.
- General and Promotional Terms & Conditions apply.
- Management decision is final.
- We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time.
Additional T&Cs for free Wheel Spin:
- You receive one free wheel spin within 72 hours after making your first deposit and can win up to 100 free spins on NetEnt Slots.
- Free spins wheel is accessible by opening any non-progressive or non-excluded NetEnt slots found at https://www.spinandwin.com/slots/netent/.
- The wheel is divided into 12 sections, each featuring a spin amount between 10 – 100 spins.
- Players will be awarded the number of free spins the spindle lands on. Odds of winning vary per section.
- The wheel spins automatically. Free spins granted under this promotion can be played on non-progressive or non-excluded NetEnt slots only and will be available for use for 7 days after they have been credited. All exclusions found here.
- Winnings from free spins will be added as bonus funds and carry a 30x WR.
- On completion of WR, a maximum of £20 will be converted to real cash.
- Any funds that exceed this amount will be void. In the unlikely event of a technical malfunction during the spin of the wheel, the free spins amount awarded will be that shown in the message displayed upon completion of the spin.
- Your deposit amount can be withdrawn at any time, however, if you request a withdrawal prior to having reached the minimum wagering requirements, the bonus and bonus winnings will be declared null and void.
- The above max convertible restrictions apply.
Zero-Tolerance Policy Towards Bonus Abuse:
Spin and Win operates a zero-tolerance policy towards bonus abuse, taking unfair advantage of offers and/or any other suspicious activity, and we reserve the right to block and remove bonuses and/or associated winnings from accounts that we suspect are involved in such activities or behaviours. Examples of promotional abuse and/or irregular play (otherwise known as promotional play restrictions) are outlined below:
- Where there is evidence of a series of wagers placed by a customer or group of customers (e.g. Using a strategy that has been identified across multiple accounts to take advantage of an offer or loophole), which due to a promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, we reserve the right to confiscate or void the winnings.
- Using “Delayed winnings” tactics to manipulate promotional terms and gain an unfair advantage. For example, while playing a game, a "bonus/free spin" feature is initiated with bonus or cash funds, then the player exits out of the “free spin” or “bonus” feature bonus by closing the game and moving to another game. The player then returns to the original game to complete the “bonus/free spin” feature at a later time in circumstances after the original bonus money has been forfeited, lost or wagering met and then converted to cash.
- “Pending Outcome Bets” leaving large bets on a table pending an outcome or an action, for example on blackjack, and then returning at a later time in different circumstances such as after the bonus money has been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash to complete the bet to manipulate the promotion for an advantage.
- “State game abuse” where the use of bonus or cash funds are used to progress through the bonus stages/collectable features (for example, collecting 9 out of 10 symbols to reach that bonus feature) and then returning to the final stages (for example, playing to collect the final symbol to reach 10 out of 10 symbols to reach the bonus feature) to return the associated winnings with cash bets when bonus funds have been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash. These games include but are not limited to those listed as excluded games.
- “Bonus Wallet Hierarchy” any customers playing on table games with the intention to abuse the Bonus Wallet Hierarchy (as defined above) and exploit the system and promotions in a way they were not originally intended, may have their winnings forfeited and account closed.
- “Collusion” where customers try to cheat the system to unfairly take advantage of promotions or other customers by adopting gaming betting patterns which are contrary to fair play and such customers may have their winnings forfeited and accounts closed