Deal Or No Deal Slingo June 29, 2020
Nowadays, there are several games based on popular TV shows. Deal Or No Deal Slingo is one of the successful ones. It is themed on the iconic TV show by the same name. Ladies and gentlemen, you no longer have to shout ‘Deal!’ or ‘No deal!’ at the telly. The game puts you in the hot seat, finally enabling you to play it your way. Ready to have a ball?
Deal Or No Deal Slingo is a creation of Slingo Games. It has a 5x5 bingo card, but the numbers on it have been substituted by the numbered red boxes made famous by the TV show. It’s good to note that each of the boxes has a hidden prize. When it comes to the symbols, you won’t find any since it is a scratch & arcade game. Drop by Spin and Win Casino to start the gameplay!
COIN SIZES, SYMBOLS, KEY FEATURES AND BETTING
Once you start the game, you’ll be required to select the preferred bet amount. The minimum bet is 1, while the maximum bet is 100. On the pay tables, the values will change depending on the size of your bet. You will then receive 26 boxes instead of just 25. You must select 1 box, which is then set aside. The other 25 on Deal Or No Deal Slingo turn to the 5x5 bingo grid for the main game.
As soon as you click on the Spin button, you will receive 10 spins per game. Whenever you notice a number on the reels matching one on the grid, the contents of that red box are removed from the game and added to your balance. Each time you come across a numbered box, that value is removed from the red and blue paytables of Deal Or No Deal Slingo.
To get a Slingo on Deal Or No Deal Slingo, you must open 5 boxes in a row, column or diagonal. The prize multiplier meter on the left of the grid rises every time you win. The game is also crammed with a few special symbols:
- Free Spin: You get a free spin after you have used your spins when this symbol appears on the reels.
- Joker: It represents the Wild Card. It can unlock any red box in the column on which it shows up.
- The Devil: Watch out for this symbol! He can stop you from making possible matches.
- Super Joker: This is another Wild. The Super Joker enables you to unlock a red box in any position on the grid.
The main attraction of Deal Or No Deal Slingo is the Banker’s Offer. Here are what this round offers:
- Get 4 Slingo to activate the feature.
- The Banker will present you a deal – an amount for that box you had put aside at the start of the game. You must choose between Deal or No Deal.
- Accepting the offer means the game ends. If you want to continue playing to reach the jackpot, simply reject the offer.
- If you couldn’t activate the Banker’s Offer, then you have the option of ending the game or buy additional spins.
GAMES LIKE DEAL OR NO DEAL SLINGO
Spin and Win Casino boasts different versions of Deal or No Deal. Once you become an official member, you can access them. They are known as Deal or No Deal, Deal or No Deal Roulette, Deal or No Deal Rapid Round and Deal or No Deal Red Box Streak.